NOW BRIAN HARDGROOVE CAN PLAY BASS ON YOUR SESSION, AND ADD HIS UNIQUE COMBINATION OF R&B AND ROCK FLAIR TO YOUR OWN PRODUCTIONS
Brian Hardgroove is a bassist, record producer, and member of the legendary Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame hip-hop group Public Enemy. Hardgroove’s musical repertoire spans the genres of hip-hop, soul, rhythm and blues, rock, and reggae. He’s done productions that include the extraordinary talents of Chuck D (Public Enemy), Steven Tyler & Joe Perry (Aerosmith), Burning Spear (Grammy winner “Reggae Album of the Year” 2009), Marc Anthony, Supertramp, and The Fine Arts Militia.
This collection includes:
- 150 unique loops in both REX2 and Acidized (Groove Clip) format, for 300 loops total (374 MB)
- Arranged in two groups of seven folders; each group has its own native tempo (80 BPM and 100 BPM)
- 44.1 kHz, 16-bit resolution
- 22 chromatic bass note one-shots (44.1 kHz, 24-bit resolution, 62 MB )
- Acidized and REX2 file formats. All mainstream DAWs on both Mac and Windows support Acidized files either directly or by importing to a similar format internally, and most support REX2 files as well. (Note: Apple Logic Pro X supports Acidized WAV files, but REX2 file support requires running a terminal command). Many virtual instruments also support REX2 files.
To hear some of the bass loops in context with arrangements (note: any sounds other than the bass are not included in the audio library), listen to the audio demo. For more information, please download the documentation.
Please note: This is a download-only product. No physical product will be shipped.